Articles & News
For Your Safety and Ours
With the recent uptick in Covid-19 cases, we’d like to share our hospitality businesses’ commitment to your safety and ours. Our marine and home improvement businesses are also taking similar measures to ensure safety in their environments. Working together, we can do our part to keep everybody safe.
Our commitment to you:
- We will serve you in a manner that complies with CDC social distancing guidelines.
- We will continue sanitizing all shared and high-touch surfaces on a routine basis.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available to all customers and employees.
- All staff are required to wear a mask.
- Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single serve or cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- We are closely monitoring our staff’s health with contactless thermometers, and each employee will have their temperature checked before starting a shift.
- We will continue to space our tables at least 6 feet apart and will not seat parties of more than 8.
Your commitment to us:
- If you have been exposed to Covid-19 recently or have symptoms, please stay home or use our take-out option.
- When you’re in the restaurant, you agree to follow social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect everyone.
- You commit to following the state mandate and wear a mask unless you are seated at your table.
If you have any questions, please ask!